Back in 1920, our founders, Timothy and Julius Mojonnier, set a company policy that we abide by today:
- To make no sale unless we can thereby render a valuable service to our customer.
- To put a higher valuation upon the good will and confidence of our customers than upon financial reward.
- To treat our customers as we ourselves desire to be treated.
- To make no claim in our advertising and selling efforts that cannot be fully substantiated.
- To base our selling price upon an accurate cost system, so as to make a charge that is mutually fair.
- To adopt as our factory motto “make it simple,” so that all equipment of our manufacture will be easy to operate, and economical both in its operation and up keep.
- To undertake no more than we can do well — priding ourselves more in the quality than in the quantity of our work.
Words to live by then. Words we live by now.
The company continues to manufacturer, support and service the full range of Mojonnier® beverage processing equipment, including De-Ox® deaeration systems, Flo-Mix® blenders and Carbo-Cooler® carbonation systems. It also provides parts support for Mojonnier® Milk Testers.
For the most effective operations, the company has two locations serving respective markets. Mojonnier Limited UK, under the direction of Roger Bryant, serves Europe, Africa, the Middle East and parts of Asia. Mojonnier Limited USA, under the direction of John Mojonnier, serves North and South America and parts of Asia.